BHRT – Anti AgingSchaumburg, IL
HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
We specialize in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) with bioidentical hormones. Your hormones are a vital part of a healthy, well-functioning body. At The Vitality Center, our first priority is assisting our patients toward a life filled with energy, improved health, and wellness. Most patients and even their medical doctors consider the process of growing older, with its many aches and pains, to be an acceptable, normal process of life. But it is not. Many of your aches, pains, and even weight gain could be associated with low hormone level.
Symptoms of Hormone Imbalances:
Here are some of the most common symptoms of declining hormone levels or hormone imbalances.
- Hair loss, thinning, brittle hair
- Weight gain and difficulty losing weight despite diets and exercise
- Difficulty getting consistently good sleep
- Anxiety and irritability
- Depression and Mood swings
- Low energy and fatigue
- Cognitive difficulties, foggy thinking, memory issues
- Low or no sex drive
- Joint Pain
- Loss of muscle mass and tone
If you have several of these symptoms, it would be well worth it to get your hormone levels tested and consider hormone replacement therapy.
What Are the Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy offers men and women significant relief from the troublesome symptoms that occur as we age. Bioidentical hormone therapy is designed to bring the body back into proper hormonal balance. Bioidentical hormones are exact duplicates of the hormones normally produced by your own body, so they are better tolerated and have fewer potential side effects than synthetic hormones.
The many benefits of BHRT include:
- Improved Energy Levels – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy for improves cellular metabolism and provides increased energy.
- Increased Cognitive Function – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy patients report a lessening of “mental fog” a typical symptom of aging and improved cognitive function.
- Enhanced Muscle Tone – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy improves a patient’s ability to build lean muscle and look thinner, sexier, and more desirable.
- Restored Libido – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy restores sex drive and reduces the other sexual health issues that often come with the aging process.
- Decreased Body Fat – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy increases metabolism and helps to burn fat, particularly belly fat.
- Diminished Mood Swings – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy can relieve the debilitating symptoms of aging such as mood swings, depression, hopelessness, hot flashes, and night sweats.
Common Questions About Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
What Are Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones are natural compounds derived from plants. Unlike commonly prescribed synthetic hormones, bioidentical hormones have the same molecular structure as hormones produced by the body, allowing them to be metabolized much more easily. That chemical compatibility with the body yields more effective symptom relief than synthetic hormones with fewer risks and side effects.
Are There Other Advantages of Bioidentical Hormones?
Another important difference between BHRT and synthetic hormone replacement is individuality. Synthetic hormones are standardized into one-size-fits-all dosages and ratios. A one-size-fits-all approach is never a great idea for any medical procedure, but it can be especially problematic when it comes to balancing each woman’s unique body chemistry. Bioidentical therapy is specifically formulated for each woman. Her hormone levels and overall health are carefully assessed to determine exactly what her body needs to achieve and maintain her own unique and delicate hormonal balance for optimal health and wellbeing.
Is BHRT a Treatment for Menopause?
Restoring hormonal balance with BHRT has helped many women make the transition to the menopausal phase of life much more comfortable. Benefits experienced from the use of BHRT can include improved sleep quality, reduction or elimination of hot flashes, increased energy, and restoration of sex drive. Many women find that mood swings, anxiety, and depression are improved or eliminated as the body’s hormones come back into balance, promoting a general sense of wellbeing.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormone Pellets Better Than Other Forms of HRT?
As compared to other forms of Hormone Replacement Therapy:
- Pellet therapy delivers consistent, physiologic levels of hormones.
- Consistent and physiologic dosing has been shown to maintain and improve bone density.
- Pellets bypass the liver and don’t negatively impact clotting factors, blood pressure, cloistral, glucose, or liver function.
The Brazilian butt lift is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic surgery treatments. It includes taking fat from areas that have excess and using it to increase the volume and contours of the buttocks.Many patients wonder if a Brazilian butt lift might be right for them. Here are the answers to frequently asked questions…
A mini tummy tuck is just one of several versions of this surgery. Others include an abdominoplasty, extended abdominoplasty and a lower body lift. However, the mini option comes with some distinct benefits. If you have a bulge that you want to eliminate, this could be the ideal solution. Talk to a plastic surgeon to…
Hydradermabrasion is one of those treatments that can be very useful as you age. The skin loses some of its glow and elasticity as a person ages and becomes drier. The combination of all those things can make it hard to rehydrate skin. Skin cells die off as a person ages, so even if the…
Considering a facial rejuvenation procedure? Read on to learn more about the types of procedures that can help with the appearance of the face. When signs of aging begin to appear, many people turn to facial rejuvenation procedures to improve the appearance and texture of the skin of the face and neck. Sagging jowl lines…
Looking for information on nose surgery? Read on to learn more about when this procedure may be necessary. While many people choose to undergo nose surgery, others may need this type of surgery for non-cosmetic reasons.Wondering if nose surgery is in your near future? Whether this plastic surgical procedure is one that is chosen or…